View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 10:37 AM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
See.. like all of your delusional ilk, you're retreating to the same tactic, attempting to bait me into a maze of circular logic and tired, already debunked talking points, where you'll try to keep my on the defensive with an endless barage of moronic questions that have been answered time and time again. All questions done under the guise of "just asking questions" and "just looking for the truth".

Did I say office furniture burned at 2000+ degrees for 6 weeks? No.

Did anyone say "aviation fuel" burned for 6 weeks? No.

You have an agenda... "the boogeyman did it".

Then you'll try to put me on the defensive by posing further questions which you are already well prepared to argue. It's basic forum trolling 101.

I have no agenda. I don't care who did what. I'm not defending any particular position other than it seems to be an obvious fact that two large planes hit the WTC causing massive damage to the structure and a massive explosion/fire which caused additional damage.

It's not an unreasonable conclusion to at least consider they collapsed due to massive structural damage and additional weakening of the structure by an intense fire.

If that's not on your list of possibilities -- then you're sick in the head and I hope and pray you did not pro-create.

The primary difference between yourself, similar people to you and me is that i'm not trying to prove a pre-determined answer/conclusion.

"the government did it" was your answer before it even happened, as it was happening and after it happened.

You can't be accurately said to be seeking "the truth" when you continually and willfully ignore any and all points that counter/dispute or refute your claims or conclusions.

9/11 is the new JFK for sick people. Finding inconsistencies, contradicting accounts or any other facts, do not prove a conspiracy of insane proportions.

At least mediaguy takes the time to argue every point in mind numbing detail. However, I would say again that if you've totally ruled out the possibility that two planes crashed into a building, damaging them considerable and started a massive fire weakening them even more, causing their eventual collapse.. then you I just pray you don't arm yourself and end up in a shopping center gunning people down because you're not that far away from the thinking that carries you to that type of "logical conclusion"
Very nicely put.

I believe that certain people distrust our government from the outset here and they already have an opinion before seeing any of the facts. (At the same time, a lot more people will just believe the government version because they are too lazy to give it any thought at all.)

But if this was done by the US Government, don't you think the press would have figured it out yet? (Oh yeah, the press is controlled by the Israelis....)

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote