View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 04:01 AM  
alextokyo
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
I'm not capable of any lifting or hard work. however I would be able to direct others to shoot. Mostly Eva. If we were to shoot 2 BG scenes a day at $1500 (or GG for $1,000) for a custom client, with our costs here we could easily clear $1,000 a day. Do that 2 times a week and the money is flowing. Add on a BG set for ourselves and the money is flowing better.

That's what the idiots still don't understand when they call me old, out of date, retried, broke. Coming back to earn $2,000 a week isn't impossible. You have to be making a lot more than that.
If...

If...

If I got myself a trained dog and shot 2 beast scenes per day, clients would be falling over themselves offering me riches. If. But I don't, so they're not. If.

Neither are you shooting for custom clients Paul, and you never again will be because talk is cheap and your content, your attitude, and any knowledge or skills that you once had, like yourself, is out-dated and shit. There are professional shooters with real business sense out there who have studied their craft and actually produce excellent content that people want, not amateur hit-and-miss hobbyists who got lucky back in the 1980s. You can't compete for shit when the real professionals turn up.
alextokyo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote