View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 10:52 PM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowan View Post
Paul, what actually happened to your affiliate program? I was just looking through some old mail and came across one from September 2010... the last time I received the affiliate newsletter. Did my account get canned or did you stop sending them?
Maybe I will restart sending them and only to those who look like they are using the updates after a while. Obviously affiliates are one method I will use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bm bradley View Post
use a phone, shoot vid as well. nobody uses cameras anymore DWB.... all phones
Small beer. If we were in trouble for money there's an obviously better way for us to earn it than do this task I've set myself or shoot Exgf for the money that returns today.

I'm not capable of any lifting or hard work. however I would be able to direct others to shoot. Mostly Eva. If we were to shoot 2 BG scenes a day at $1500 (or GG for $1,000) for a custom client, with our costs here we could easily clear $1,000 a day. Do that 2 times a week and the money is flowing. Add on a BG set for ourselves and the money is flowing better.

That's what the idiots still don't understand when they call me old, out of date, retried, broke. Coming back to earn $2,000 a week isn't impossible. You have to be making a lot more than that.

So the knowledge is still in my head, I've changed style often enough to change again. Shooting Exgf with a mobile is possible for $150 a set and video.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote