View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 07:50 AM  
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWB View Post
FACT: The Trans-Afghanistan Pipeline has been planned for over a decade and is to begin in 2012.
FACT: Taliban came to the USA to discuss oil and the pipeline in 1997
FACT The Afghanistan war started after the Taliban pipeline oil deal fell apart.
FACT: The CIA has admitted to drug trafficking. It is well documented.
FACT: Opium production is at an all time high since the USA invaded Afghanistan
FACT: US soldiers are protecting poppy fields and paying farmers for crops they accidentally destroy.

All of that can be found either in government records, comments from government officials, or straight from soldiers mouths. But I guess both your government and all the soldiers are lying.

Perhaps your Pentagon contacts clued you in on all the top secret info and set the story straight.

FACT: You faked your own death on a message board and everyone knows it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theking View Post

What is not fact...is the fucked up conclusions you draw and the opinions you spew forth...from "facts" that you have read. You are a few cards short of a full deck.

BTW...I have never faked my death...and just further exposes your ignorance.
I repeat myself...and you are now dismissed.

FOR THE LYING LOWLIFE POSTING AS PATHFINDER...https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-pr...athfinder.html
theking is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote