View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 03:29 PM  
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWB View Post
*yawn*

Probably the majority of them were not combatants. And speaking of, they are just defending their home and country. They are not combatants. They are fighting against people who are invading them. WE INVADED THEM. They are in the right, we are wrong. 100% in the wrong.

None of them deserved to die. Not one. Even those who were shooting at coalition troops did not deserve to die because that is the same thing you and I would do if they would have invaded us. We simplify it and call them "insurgents" but in reality they are doing what every American would do if we were attacked by an invading force.

I know you're brainwashed by the military and a proud American, but every single one of those deaths was a stone cold murder.
You certainly have a right to have an opinion...even one as fucked up as yours...which I consider to be nothing more than pigshit...and not worthy of consideration. You are now dismissed.

FOR THE LYING LOWLIFE POSTING AS PATHFINDER...https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-pr...athfinder.html
theking is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote