View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 08:25 PM  
Ann-Angelcom
Confirmed User

Most people who were directly Affected by 9-11 do not have answers only questions. That is why the conspiracy even exists. There are too many loop holes in the govt explanation of what happened that day. Too many things that any logical thinking human being would question yet no one provides the truth.

Had there been a proper investigation there would be no questions. But they lied and hid facts. Why? Ask yourself that? Some people say why would they use planes then. Why not just blow it up? Well that's pretty obvious too. To make people not question it! Duh of course they fell...a plane flew into them! Most simple people would say therefore taking away credibility from truthers.

Am I an expert? A scientist? No. But because I was directly affected by the disaster I was forced to pay attention to detail. Unlike some of you who refuse to do so simply because you don't care enough to learn. Yet you continue tO come here and post some bs about shit you learned from fox or a friend. You weren't watching and hanging on every word of the news anchors that day as you waited for your loved one to come home. You saw the news while it was on tv while you were masturbating and posting stupid shit on gfy. You never even bothered to revisit it. Never bothered to read more or learn more. To you it was a distant day 10 years ago in a distant place. A movie.

So if you have no answers to the questions posted here. Other than trying to make people out to be crazy because they are asking questions. Do me a favor and gfy. You have no right and you're offensive to those of us who lost loved ones. You're an ignorant joke. And stop pretending you do have the answer because if the families who lost loved ones don't have answers still you sure as hell don't.