View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 08:19 PM  
WarChild
Let slip the dogs of war.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann-Angelcom View Post
This debate goes on for pages and it amazes me how people can be so close minded that they totally deny any allegation that there were other forces at work here.

Let me make one simple point as someone who lives in new York and literally had friends there that morning when it happened. If you were watching the news in ny that day you would know what I am about to say is completely 100% true and accurate.

Regarding the collapse of building 7. Building 7 was brought down on purpose. I remember clearly the anchor saying before its collapse "are they going to pull it? (asking for confirmation to ear piece) they are going to pull it". "they have decided to pull the building because it has been deemed unsafe".

Cops on the street were moving people away from building 7 at that time saying "it's coming down its coming down". They were informed it would be "pulled"

A few days later the owner of the world trade ....that fuking Jew.... Sits for an interview where he says "we decided to pull the building". Again the word pull.

Controlled demolition take weeks to plan and set up. Not a few hours. The fact that they were able to pull this building means it had been already set up for demolition. If this was set up for it then everything else was as well. If it had been set up in advance silverstein know about it which is why he probably took out millions in insurance right before this whole thing took place.

I don't know who was involved or who did it. There are powerful people out there that control our government which is just a puppet. What I do know is that ignorance is far spread in this country and too many people fail to look at facts when determining what happened. The "sheep" are easily manipulated.

Facts can be thrown into people's faces and they will still for the most part refuse to believe it. Kind of like religion. Think of why the USA is so predominantly religious. Easily manipulated. Will believe anything they are told.

It's sad to watch this debate because the truth is the families of those who perished or who had friends there like I did, still don't have answers. Real answers. Not bs that has 100000 holes in it.

Those buildings were IMO 100% preset for demolition. Question is who did it an why. Seems to be the only people who gain from such a thing are the Jews in israel. They have the us doing all their dirty work now of mopping up Muslims. Look what they're doing with Iran now. Don't think for a second that this is the USA this is Israels bitch.

You can now try to rip into wha I said but remember, that building was pulled and it's on record in all news footage that it was decided to be pulled.

Sorry for misspells. Typing on iPhone. So don't be a third grader and abuse misspellings if you feel the need lol
Great, except to "pull" a building in terms of demolition literally means to pull it down with cables not blow it up. Your 100% "facts" are simply incorrect. What a surprise.

The whole Silverstein "pull" conspiracy is absolutely ridiculous. It relies on the Fire Chief being involved in demolishing a building amidst the chaos of the day. Fire Chief's don't demolish buildings. You'll forgive the sane among us if we'll take the word of the Fire Chief over your interpretation of the day's events.

Last edited by WarChild; 03-08-2012 at 08:27 PM..
WarChild is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote