View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 02:22 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRACY View Post
I am certain Rochard, has not looked at what I've posted because he knows he could not challenge video proof in any way, but could only deny that it proves the existence of a small drone and very obvious video fakery, that becomes a reality when anyone points to it.

"A lot of ah, uncertainty right now as to what is happening, you can see there are choppers--I believe that could be a police helicopter that is co...oooh."

"We just saw another (long pause because she did not describe a plane) live picture of, duhhh, what I believe, duhhh, was a plane that just hit another plane?" So, it went from an unidentifiable chopper, to, duh, what she knew had to be a plane, because that's what was supposed to happen, but didn't.

She only mentioned choppers being in the area after the drone came into frame. She was stunned and shocked when the south tower exploded because what appeared on screen had no wings or propeller, which is the very reason she said it only, might be a chopper. She used the smallest aircraft that most people would be familiar, that fit closest in size to the unknown flying blob. She could have said it was a green concord, but its unknown status would remain for anyone dealing in reality.

Rochard, would never claim in public or any real-life format that the blob was really a boeing 767. WB11, filmed the blob from just north of the towers in the empire state building. A lie can be accepted, but never proven.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Obt-1...e= plpp_video
A) Your posting rather blurry pictures of a plane. That's that.
B) A reporter on the scene is reporting what they think they are seeing. Not fact.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote