View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 09:18 AM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaGuy View Post
I don't really have any theories.

NIST went with pancaking, then changed their theory because they were called out on it.

NIST said WTC 7 did not fall at the speed of gravity, then changed their theory because they were called out on it - by a high school physics teacher.

NIST corrected their findings unwillingly several other times.

The 9/11 Comission report, and the administration's story, and most outlandishly the NIST report, are theories that go against basic physics, and so should be questioned.
I've never read that the NIST changed it's story on the pancaking concept.

Is it possible the NIST was wrong on a number of things? Of course. Your talking about two very large skyscrapers, and skyscrapers don't get hit by large airplanes and fall down often. Being as we are completely unsure of what happened inside of the towers on that day, there is a huge amount of guess work involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaGuy View Post
I
Government and military inaction and the huge amount of coincidences that day, all the pre-9/11 warnings, the shut-down or obstructed investigations into the supposed hijackers before 9/11, the ties to the Saudis that were ignored and overlooked, the disposal of all the proof of what the FBI called a "crime scene", the FBI's own assertion they had no evidence tying Ben Laden to 9/11 and finally the fact that Ben Laden denied being involved multiple times - these are all good reasons to start doubting the official story, and to launch an actual investigation into what happened.
What military inaction are you talking about? By the time the military was informed, it was too late.

The warnings? Sure, the FBI was told that someone was taking flight school but uninterested in landing. I'm guessing it was one of thousands of reports submitted on that same day. At the time of the warning, it was pretty much irrelevant - The US at that time didn't have a hijacking in decades, and the idea of flying planes into buildings wasn't even something anyone had thought of. There are warnings every day, and we try to weed through them. But you can only do so much.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote