View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 10:24 PM  
Vjo
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyClips View Post
floor fires
Hey Johnny, good common sense points you been making. Been meaning to say so.

Yeah the whole melting really doesnt fly to get a perfect pancake. The "non-truthers" have to hang their hat on the fact that it pancaked on sheer weight.

I wonder if any of these guys ever built with an erector set and those were not M-Beams. They can take a lot of verticle stress.

It just doesnt add up to anyone with a mechanical head that it could pancake and turn those M-Beams to powder. Go down like dominos and no beams shoot out? They all collapse straight down at the same speed as the last floor?

Didnt all the Beams get disintegrated I heard? That is a key point.

They carted it all away so we will never know. Looking at those beams tells it all but where is the Church Lady, "how convenient" they are gone and never examined.

Must say as it falls their is no structural support in the beams fighting. They appear to be cut through like a controlled dem. No large beams shooting out or bending. All neatly cut. Each floor falls the same as the last.

Critical mass I guess.

ok.. let me get a beer and lets look at this fall.. I will find some vid stuff.. nuff talk..

Last edited by Vjo; 03-06-2012 at 10:36 PM..
Vjo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote