View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 11:33 AM  
Dirty F
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRACY View Post
Mark, cryptically laughs at the end of his description, supporting that he was describing some type of drone, and falling short of confirming that it really wasn't a plane. Of course it didn't belong in the area because it was a drone and not the boeing 767 it was supposed to be. There's more evidence than you can possible imagine that humanity has been duped on 911 and many other historical events.

Eyewitness on 9/11 Mark Burnback was able to get a good view of the plane that hit the World Trade Center, because he said that the plane was flying very low. He explained to FOX News that the plane had no windows, a blue logo, and did not look like a commercial plane.

Fox NewsCaster: "Mark Burnback, a Fox employee, is on the phone with us. Mark witnessed this... Mark were you close enough to see any markings on the airplane?"

Mark Burnback: "Hi gentlemen. Yeah there was definitely a blue, circular logo on the front of the plane towards the front. It definitely did not look like a commercial plane. I did not see any windows on the side. It was definitely very low...

"Mark, if what you say is true, those could be cargo planes or something like that. You said you did not see any windows on the side?"

Mark Burnback: "I did not see any windows on the side. I saw the plane was flying low. I was probably a block away from the sub-way in Brooklyn and that plane came down very low, and again it was not a normal flight that I have ever seen at an airport. It was a plane with a blue logo on the front and it just looked like it did not belong in this area."

https://youtube.com/watch?v=lYUs9u1YwV0
Uhm ok, now reread the question. I'm asking for evidence. Are you bit a slow or what?
Dirty F is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote