Thread: We Are Live!!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 05:01 AM  
ArsewithClass
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamianJ View Post
Where is your cam site Gary? You've been talking about this cam studio you built in the high street for well over a year now. And you've achieved nothing.

At least this guy is making an effort. You've just done nothing. You said you needed 30k a while ago, good job no one invested because you've still launched nothing.

Says the master, arsewitholass!
WTF is your problem? In another thread you posted that I should staying out of a thread because it was about linux, you said I didn't not know enough about it, even though my server runs on Linux & I probably know more about that OS than you do. Yet, you come in here, posting about me & my cam studio, of which you know nothing about, nor do you take part, deal with nor sell cams.

Achieved? I have a studio, inner sounds proofed rooms, electrics, lighting, air conditioning, all built with my bare hands. The actual building runs every day, lights, camera, action, our studio makes money every day. Achieved, what do you know about achieved? Fuck you..... nasty little bug

Effort? I make an effort every day. It doesn't take much effort doing what you do. If someone would have invested, they would already be seeing quarter of a million a year profits. As for mentioning the logo, I was talking about MRCGs logo not mine. Why do you always have to make it about me? It's weird. What I said about the logo on his diamond is true, he needs to mask the layer & delete the area. You have a serious mental problem, let your jealousy & envy go.
ArsewithClass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote