View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 04:51 PM  
BenPOF

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendzilla View Post
Hey Ben, thanx for all the fun I had on POF!

Hit me up please here I have something I would like to get on POF
Done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunky View Post
Welcome to the board
Thanks Spunky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErectMedia View Post
Would be interested in hearing...

ad formats available
ad types CPC, CPM etc...
geo targeting?
and the lowest amount I could start with to test it out as I have a few mainstream sites currently with more in the works.

admin@(gfyusername).com
$25 deposit gets you 110x80 text ads (like Facebook style) and 310x110 small banners. $1000 deposit gets you 300x250, 160x600 and 728x90 banners.

CPM traffic.

Targeting capabilities:
Country
State/Province
Zip Code
Education
Body Type
Ethnicity
Parental Status
Smoking Status
Drinking Status
Car Status
Religion
Search type (long term, friends etc)
Income
Job

.. just to name a few!

$25 is the minimum deposit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantchixx View Post
Whole heartedly agree with this person!
I'm sure you can find other sites that cater to your guy's situation haha maybe ask someone here for their affiliate link so they can make $5 while you're at it ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beks001 View Post
I've tried to buy advertising on POF using the least adult related ad as possible and it gets rejected every single time. The only ads of mine that have been approved haven't done well. If you have some suggestions I'd love to discuss things to get things working so I can do a big buy.
Hmm I can look into it and give you some suggestions but I'd rather not out your campaigns on a forum full of your potential competitors LOL email me and we'll hash it out.

Last edited by BenPOF; 02-29-2012 at 04:54 PM..
BenPOF is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote