View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 04:19 PM  
st0ned
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Sugar Daddy Dating - Which programs are converting best? Any that offer a white label?

I browsed around a bit and pinned down a few interesting Sugar Daddy dating sites. Their pay rates fluctuate quite a bit though and I much prefer a program with a high percentage revenue share.

Anyone have experience with any of them? Obviously could do test runs myself but I would much rather start a solid white label or a hosted join form for a fitting domain I have lying around.

I see that AFF has MillionaireMate.com which I assume they could do a white label for but is there anyone else? Already running a white label with AFF at the moment in another niche.

SeekingArrangement.com? SugarSugar.com? MutualArrangements.com? MillionaireMatch.com?

Please post your experiences with any of the above, positive or negative.

I plan to funnel traffic to this domain via SEO, PPC, and various other methods.
st0ned is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote