Industry Role:
Location: Las Vegas , Nv >>> [email protected] or icq 94994627 anytime
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy View Post
Good going, ~Ray!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyTheDog View Post
Have you got a link you have worked with?

With all due respect, your own site is not doing that well in the SERPS.
Hi Eddy,

I have backlinked lots of sites using my old service at www.advertisingsex.com ,

But, before I offered the service, I backlinked some of my old affiliate sites www.advertisingsex.com/sites.html
to see if there would be any punishment from the search engines.

You can check their inlinks (www.seomoz.org/linkscape/) to see if you are satisfied with the root domains and inlinks. www.hardlinks.org should add 25,000+ inlinks to your domain. That should give your domain authority a nice boost.

You will still need to get inlinks to your interior pages, update your website and trade same niche links to get the full SEO effect. However, since you now have hundreds of one way backlinks, it makes it more attractive for those other same niche sites to now want to trade links with you.

Hardlinks.org can get hundreds of one way links to your index or sub domain. Use as many keywords as you want for the anchor tags. We will rotate through them as evenly as possible.

Try one of your sites and let's see how it works for you.

Have a good day,
~Ray

Last edited by ~Ray; 02-13-2012 at 07:16 AM..
~Ray is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote