View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 07:26 PM  
ckamp1

Industry Role:
Newbie question about hardlinks.

Hi,

I have a question for some of the experienced webmasters or people with some knowledge in SEO. Let's say I purchase 100 backlinks on various blogs, under an anchor text of a designated set of anchor keywords relevant to my site.

Now my understand is that this increases my standing in google with regards to those keywords. Therefore, the more sites containing links to my site with relevant anchor keywords, the more authority my site will get for those keywords. But is this the case regardless of whether or not the inbound site is of similar nature? In other words, should I only be going after backlinks from sites with similar content to increase SEO?

Or can i, for example, get backlinks from, ie. an anal site to a blowjob site, and still increase the SEO authority of my site?

I hope I've formulated my question in a coherent manner and there is someone out there to give me a definite answer to this! Thanks

Last edited by ckamp1; 02-07-2012 at 07:28 PM..
ckamp1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook