View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 05:29 AM  
Mutt
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
there is 'luck' and 'karma' in life but it's not some supernatural force - what people do and what people think contributes to 'luck' and 'karma'. when bad things happen to a shitty person people will say 'karma's a bitch!' when what happened is that shitty people do things that eventually get themselves in trouble.

but it's a real conceit of anybody to dismiss the possibility that there is more to this world than what we know today through science - because we have nobody or nothing else to compare ourselves to we consider ourselves as a species to be smart. bullshit, we are ignorant and we are dumb. we can't even stop ourselves from decaying and dying in 70 years which is a blink of an eye in time. people who claim nothing else exists are as silly and ignorant as people who claim there's a bearded old man sitting on a throne in the sky that created us. neither can be proven.

if this planet and man still exist in a thousand years they will look at us the same way we look at people a thousand years ago who believed the world was flat.

if one of us could travel back in time a thousand years and show the most brilliant men that existed at that time one of our little gadgets like the iPhone they'd be in awe and most likely conclude that we were the Messiah. well we're no different today than those simpletons.