View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 08:44 PM  
harvey
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyNerdy View Post
I know lots of sites are using wordpress for paysites, not just tube sites.
Been searching around here and google-fu to see how it's done but so far I've got no idea how to do it without another CMS plugin or overhaul, like the following.

I was looking at adultsitecms and heard the code was too strict so you can't make the site nice looking without shit ton of time investment, it doesn't work with most plugins and has 0 customer support.

I also saw aWhiz, which looked ok but some forums said it had similar issues to ASCMS.

What plugins does one need to go from basic, normal wordpress to a paysite with the following functions/features/stuff?

-Signup/login that works with CCbill
-Membership information and setting up membership types/lengths etc
-Auto creation of photo galleries
-Creation of thumbnails
-Auto zips for members to download photosets (not necessary but nice)
-Auto creation of video pages
-Plugins to display latest photo/video sets on tour page, main page etc.

Apparently all this stuff is done by both of those companies, but if I can do it all in wordpress without having to use them that would be amazing. Advice? Links?
of course it exists. Take a look at http://flamine.com and its ultra high quality themes. It does EVERYTHING you mention (well, in fact that's like 1% of what it does). You can take a look at a simple yet powerful adult template at http://www.amatish.com . You won't be able to see content, so log in at the top of the page with user=test and pass=user1234 . It's just a fast simple theme, but that was the idea: to show how fast you can modify it to make it look ANY WAY you want. And I mean ANY WAY, it has no limits at all

edit: I forgot: you may find interesting that it creates from and to ANY video format and faster than any other script in the market. More or less 2 minutes for 5 different formats from 1Gb video source, which is unheard of if you ever used any other CMS. Took us 2 years to develop that!

Last edited by harvey; 02-03-2012 at 08:46 PM..
harvey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote