View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 12:50 AM  
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
DominiqueD....

I'm really at a loss here for words. Your questions are so repetitive and have been answered.

You were *screaming* that you paid 5K and got bad advice. Now you are insulting me and find it... hold on... " am quite amused at your tone that does not only seem condescending but typical of a man who thinks women in this business are dumb as dirt"

what tone is that?

I don't really know how to explain why I say the things I do except the fact that I say them because I know they work.

For example... you are so set that zombaio is a piece of shit... well... zombaio started about 4 years ago and they are still processing. I said they had a couple issues a little bit back but as far as I know it was resolved.

Oh... btw... miss penny pincher... they do not require visa fee. In fact... you don't have to spend a mother fucking dollar and you can process. How do you like that? Your affiliates won't... but what do you care... lol...

I'm out of this thread, good luck.

p.s. for now... I always seem to be drawn back for one reason or another
bean-aid is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote