Old 01-31-2012, 12:31 AM  
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DominiqueD View Post
lol
honey
I have been in business for many years. My area of expertise, you cannot even begin to comprehend and may quite possibly be very much out of your league. This is not cheesy bullshit tits and ass that I am selling so please, a little respect would be appreciated. You make money online. Well good for you. As do I. That is not the point. You sound like an internet savvy pimp. Partnership. Is that what they call it these days?

I have better things to do than to worry about someone else's job. I simply wanted to know if using verotel to cascade with ccbill would take care of all visa payments without forking out the money upfront. If there is a way around that, I would like to consider it considering enough of the money I make goes towards the million and one other fees required to keep my business afloat. Really that simple.
I don't know who you are...

Rule #1:

Make it as easy as possible for surfer to pay. A redirect is not easy for surfer... it is frustrating.

Does that answer your question? If not... read what I just wrote again... and again... till it does.
bean-aid is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote