Old 01-31-2012, 12:17 AM  
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DominiqueD View Post
Now what is it you do again?
I make money online...

You are so over your head you have no idea what to do.

First off... where is your traffic?

I know the answer... you don't have any.

So... pay the $750 fee... accept visa. Then show tits or whatever you want and post the shit out of it...

That will get you some affiliates if your site tour is decent looking, you update, and you at least provide images and videos for affiliates.

It's not that hard...

You can cascade to anyone you want... for example... ccbill will cascade to one of their "partners" ie epoch. That will also cost you another $500 or $750... not sure what they charge now.

You can also give CCBill to redirect denials to your own url... from that location you can cascade "without affiliates" to anyone you choose. You must have a competent programmer though.

Again... sounds like you need a lot of help. If you want no help... here is the best advice you will get...

either... forget about making money online... or.... consider the 5K you spent as a learning lesson and spend $750 more to get visa approved with CCBill. Then make lots of content and learn some editing and updating yourself...

I assume your programmer also didn't set you up with some type of CMS where you can just login and upload new content?

Again... there is a lot to this biz and I can sense your frustration. Honestly... you do need some more people who know what to do to help you out.
bean-aid is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote