View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 12:02 AM  
DominiqueD

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaner View Post
Why do you continue to ask these questions? I answered some of your questions, or at least added legit comments, in some of your threads.

You need some help, in regards to understanding the overall picture in making money online.

if your content is any good and you have more then just some content...

I may think about helping you out. My interests are in somewhat profitable sites and making them more profitable either as a buy out or partnership.

Think about it.
I keep asking because everytime you give me something to go with, I present it to my webmasters and they give me this elaborate crock of shit on how the site is not compatible with just any payment gateway system. For some reason they are set on it being ccbilling and are having trouble setting up a cascade billing system just as you had recommended. I took everyones advice on numerous occasions and initially was trying to go with sliiing and ccbill but i cannot get in touch with anyone from sliiing. I do not know why setting up cascade billing is such a fucking ordeal for my webmasters and why they keep trying to push me in one direction or another. I dont know the first thing about taking a site live. I paid 5 grand to take the bitch live and am still dicking around asking questions I should not be asking because I would like to make an informed decision on this. I would like to avoid paying visa which is why i started this thread to see if what I presented you with was even an option at all. Webmaster keeps saying something about API code...something about not being compatible with the way the site was set up...yada yada yada...i do not want to hear shit like that 5 grand later. I want the site live with a cascade billing system. Ideally i would like to avoid paying visa and still have a reliable system to collect payments.

I do not need any favors. I need answers. Sure I could use some help with understanding how to pocket most of the money i make as a model and not get a small percentage of it after everyone is done robbing me because I dont know what the fuck is going on behind the scenes.

There. That was my rant.

Now what is it you do again?

Last edited by DominiqueD; 01-31-2012 at 12:03 AM..
DominiqueD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote