View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 06:46 AM  
Fletch XXX
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenaCamPrime View Post
i have really bad experiences with ppl from the philippines.. i would not trust them..
I wanted to hire some chat trafficers, and they all wanted $50 pps, they said otherwise its not worth their time- which is bullshit, looking at the avarage income of philippines ppl..
thats because the handlers who third party it want more money. they will take the $50 PPS and pay the idiot doing the work $4. it is much more cost effective to have a regular designer who will give you good prices for regular work.

I have clients that I regularly do same day ad delivery for, i dont charge them rush prices (actually charge them less all around) because they come to me with work every single week - unless you work with your designer closely you will never achieve the results you seek.

Anyone who needs ads and open communication with their designer hit me up.

I mean look on gfy, the most expensive "designers" are actually a company where third party fronts the company and doesnt do the work... LAME. you end up paying more as a client because third party, same with outsourcers....

Want an Android App for your tube, membership, or free site?

Need banners or promo material? Hit us up (ICQ Fletch: 148841377) or email me fletchxxx at gmail.com - recent work - About me

Last edited by Fletch XXX; 01-26-2012 at 06:56 AM..
Fletch XXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote