View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 09:50 AM  
stocktrader23
Let's do some business.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niktamer View Post
Really weird as i bank with my guide to Myfreecams.com via my www.crakrevenue.com platoform.

We buy a lot on plugrush, click price is very very low.. quality is not super high.. but its goes with the price... and overall with targeted thumbs and clear landing page it work very well for me.

Dont forget the traffic come from people listing the thumbs widget, so its almost like blind traffic... but you get to control what thumb is used...

Also we pay 2.50$+ per free leads on FCE.. and their is no traffic leak .. so maybe its why ;)

maybe its just your landing page
It's good to hear that someone had better luck. While I agree completely that you can always optimize a landing page this is one that I convert decent on with traffic from multiple sources. Most of the time I see this broker mentioned it is in response to a newbie asking where to buy traffic. I am not perfect with maximizing landing pages but if I can't make a profit or even get a free signup on pages I already use then new webmasters are probably not going to have better luck, especially with sites requiring a credit card.

The almost blind traffic makes sense, but that's why I started this discussion. It might work brilliantly for certain things and horribly on others.

Your landing page is pimp by the way.

Cheers

Hands Free Adult - Join Once, Earn For Life

"I try to make a habit of bouncing my eyes up to the face of a beautiful woman, and often repeat “not mine” in my head or even verbally. She’s not mine. God has her set aside. She’s not mine. She’s His little girl, and she needs me to fight for her by keeping my eyes where they should be."
stocktrader23 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote