View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 08:13 AM  
stocktrader23
Let's do some business.

Industry Role:
:2cents Looking for a 50% owner / partner on a profitable tube site. $2500-$4000.

Willing to make someone a great deal if they are a good fit for this. First, yes I would sell the website outright but the price would have to be more in line with the standard multipliers when deciding value.

Income

The website in question grosses around $800 to $1200 per month right now. It is only monetized with a single sponsor which is Chaturbate and the reason I don't have an exact figure is that I swapped over to a white label that gets a little traffic from other sources.

What I'm Looking For

I am willing to offer a great deal to a partner that can help with a few things I am not good at / interested in. If you can handle any of the following and think you might be interested we should talk soon.
  • Video Quality - Need someone that can tweak things to improve the video quality or suggest a new / custom platform that would provide higher quality streams.

• Design - Using a very basic and uninspired template right now. Could use some sprucing up or a new design but you'd have to talk to the designer and make sure they delivered something that matched what we requested.

• Hosting - The site runs on a single server right now and is fine for the time being. That said, it is growing pretty fast so I need someone that can help with load balancing and everything else that keeps a website running properly. I have no idea if things can be tweaked on the single server, it's managed from nakedhosting.com if that helps.

• SEO - This one isn't that important but traffic did increase when I created more niche categories and I'm sure there are more tweaks to be made.

Current Traffic

This website is averaging 10,300 visits and 57,500 page views in January, up from 7,500 visits and 40,000 page views in December. Growth has been steady and without effort due to #'s 1-3 above.

Most of the traffic is from the USA and most of the rest from good countries. Here is the breakdown.

Potential For Growth

This website has been growing steady since it was established and has a lot more growing to do. There are some things that could be done to really increase exposure but I will have to talk to serious potential buyers about them in private.

Possible Deals - How Much

I would much prefer a partner in this as the potential is there and would not take long to produce. I'm looking for as close to $4,000 as possible but the better you are at 1-3 above the less I'd be willing to take with $2,500 being a soft floor if you will. Again, I would sell it outright to the right buyer but it would need to be closer to actual value.

This is a pretty unique setup and I would love to work on it with someone that grasps where I'm going with it and doesn't just want to have another boring old tube site simply because it makes a profit. Someone that is interested in having something different and nice.

On my end, if you come in as a partner I will continue to manage the growth and promotion, something I have not done since week one due to the concerns outlined above. If you say that we are good to go I'll get my ass in gear and crank things up.

Contact

If interested please contact me to discuss.

[email protected]

631096751 on ICQ

adultmarketingpro on Skype

Hands Free Adult - Join Once, Earn For Life

"I try to make a habit of bouncing my eyes up to the face of a beautiful woman, and often repeat “not mine” in my head or even verbally. She’s not mine. God has her set aside. She’s not mine. She’s His little girl, and she needs me to fight for her by keeping my eyes where they should be."

Last edited by stocktrader23; 01-16-2012 at 08:16 AM..
stocktrader23 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote