View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 07:58 AM  
lesbondlinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bns666 View Post
it's not so much about the traffic in the first place, there aren't that many new signups but i promote them since the beginning and there is a decent amount of legacy rebills with them.

also there is less and less bdsm programs out there, kink.com stuff is all around the net on various torrents, tubes, sharing sites etc so it got way too saturated so ratios aren't that good anymore and why not adding some variety.

nothing personal against dungeonbank and owner personally, i don't wish him to close the whole thing, i wish him to survive and continue with making new content from which will both him and affiliates make profit and of course on time payments will make everybody happy.

not to mention that there is a program similar to dungeonbank and kink which was open much later, they stopped producing new content long time ago so they rotate old and they still pay on time every month.
I only wish dungeonbank and its owner to survive as long as they give a simple reaction like decent human beings. Otherwise I would have no problem whatsoever to seem them fall. I had problems about my payments in the past too. All those times I talked with people. Convinced them and then I paid them. I would still put their banners on my page if they pay but still they lost a lot of credit in my eyes. It shouldn't be that hard to write 8-10 lines of explanation about payment delays in their page.