View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 08:05 PM  
blackmonsters
Making PHP work

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by papill0n View Post
and note how he says he is going to go rat on the guy to paypal - what a little bitch

so you do work for the cunt - he doesnt pay ya and on top of it he tries to fuck you a little harder by getting your paypal acct closed

you are a real piece of work buddy
And still there's a couple of brown noseres in the thread hoping to get hired.
They think taking pot shots at me will make them look good.

Still no payment

Quote:
[12/26/2011 11:06:12 PM] tom smith: going to western union now for your 300
[12/26/2011 11:06:21 PM] econfirmpro: Cool!
[12/26/2011 11:06:39 PM] econfirmpro: I go back to working on the stats and let you know when you can look at it.
[12/26/2011 11:07:22 PM] tom smith: ok

Quote:
[12/26/2011 11:10:58 PM] econfirmpro: ok.
[12/26/2011 11:51:05 PM] tom smith: just sent it. on WU so he will be sending it on your paypal
[12/26/2011 11:52:04 PM] econfirmpro: Ok. Thank a lot!

Quote:
[12:17:33 AM] tom smith: hows our status
[12:19:14 AM] econfirmpro: Phil is going to geta greendot moneypack to pay me. So waiting on that. May not happen until tomorrow though.
[12:19:38 AM] tom smith: wat is that?
[12:20:10 AM] econfirmpro: Greendot is a prepaid credit card that can be loaded with cash using a "moneypack".
[12:20:41 AM] econfirmpro: I have a greendot card so she only has toload the moneypack and then send me the number from the backside of the money pack to pay me.
[12:24:15 AM] tom smith: ok
[12:24:22 AM] tom smith: got it
[12:28:40 AM] tom smith: i undderstand now. but i havent sent the money to phil. will give you a papypal transaction , please send me the paypal email again
[12:28:57 AM] tom smith: talk to me ok when itcomes to payment so you wount get confuse
[12:29:02 AM] econfirmpro: blah @ blah.com
[12:33:20 AM] tom smith: we will just wait for the paypal to arrive. all done man :D
[12:34:03 AM] econfirmpro: Cool!

Quote:
[3:24:14 PM] Phil Gateway: Ok
[3:24:35 PM] Phil Gateway: You will get the cash today
[3:25:15 PM] econfirmpro: ok. I just don't see it anywhere now.
[3:25:34 PM] Phil Gateway: See what?
[3:26:07 PM] econfirmpro: I don't see paypal transactions.
[3:26:28 PM] Phil Gateway: I just called him
[3:26:32 PM] Phil Gateway: He said he was going to do paypal
[3:26:36 PM] Phil Gateway: I thought it was greendot
[3:26:54 PM] econfirmpro: Hey, I don't know.
[3:27:19 PM] econfirmpro: I thought he'd already did whatever it was going to be.
[3:28:33 PM] Phil Gateway: Ok, he said it's paypal
[3:28:45 PM] Phil Gateway: Tell you when it's sent.
[3:28:45 PM] econfirmpro: ok

Quote:
[6:48:31 PM] Phil Gateway: Are you here
[6:49:06 PM] Phil Gateway: Greendot is not working. Paypal is going to take 3 days to load.
[6:49:13 PM] Phil Gateway: You need to give me your 1st and last name, city and state
[6:49:25 PM] Phil Gateway: Western Union will take seconds. You go there and get your cash
[6:49:52 PM] Phil Gateway: After we send it you get a tracking number, just go there and give them the number and pick up the moneyu
[6:50:05 PM] Phil Gateway: I have 3 people out looking for the greendot
[6:50:21 PM] Phil Gateway: Message me when you get this please

Quote:
[9:15:02 PM] tom smith: We all have talk and i have been quarrel at. For some reason We are having conflict sending you the payments for the project that has not been finished yet with a person we dont know who he really is. This really being a big hassle for both you and US. i can see that the project is being made its good but we are being hassle to pay ASAP and need to run out side to trasnfer money. In my part i have already sent the money already and pay the fees for it plus trasnportation. But with my partners part that he cant get any details not even a phone number to call you just to conferm where he will be sending your mone made him pissed. and thinking he's been boss around.Phil said reloading paypal will take 2 days i think. i dont know why you dont want to give any infos of you self. We are not CIA or FBI or somthing we ask for the info before just to know who really we are working with, and then now we ask it so we can send it to you or anyone who can get it for you.I have been shouted becasue in the middle of the night im asking them to pay a guy who even i dont even know the name and cant give anything about the project that needs to be made.So i have been instructed and we made a decission to cancel the project and we will just look for a difrent person to do it. If i need to resend the script back i will do it so you wount say i used the script that you sent to me and would think that you will delete and will not use the documents i have already sent in the past early days we talk
[9:17:53 PM] econfirmpro: Hey, I told you many times I could not go to western union. And Phil should have my name, she posted it online on gfy.
[9:18:38 PM] econfirmpro: And what difference does it make what my name is. The programming is good.
[9:19:14 PM] econfirmpro: You want 3 ID and list of domains and I became suspicious and Phil posted my information online.
[9:19:59 PM] econfirmpro: You never want to pay. That's it.
[9:20:07 PM] econfirmpro: Nobody else ever did this.
[9:21:09 PM] econfirmpro: Also, you agreed days ago to pay me with Paypal.
[9:21:36 PM] econfirmpro: You didn't say anything about Western Union then.
[9:22:19 PM] econfirmpro: You need to pay me for what I have done whether you use it or not and whether you have my ID or not. Why not ask for these things before the job even starts?

WTF?