View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 06:19 PM  
barcodes
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfoGuy View Post
You're being very generous. It's probably higher than 98%.
That's what I am trying to figure out since googles tool gives me the same stats. Is the domain shitty? If i build a decent site and seo'd it, etc..., wouldn't the name have some type of positive effect whether or not people searched with a hyphen? Not to bring xxx up in this but in a previous post someone mentioned searching gay dot xxx and see where it was on google. Its a brand new domain. That being said the question is how much does that hyphen fuck it up lol.

The domain cost what, 7 bucks? I didn't lose much but a little e-peen by posting this lmao. I am asking these questions so I know better next time around.

Thanks for the info, i figured and would never put a hyphen in there, just curious more about how the hyphen affects its possible placement when someone searches voyeur sex. Ive been lurking the buy and sell for a bit and people mention googles tool a lot so i started using it. With info like that though, I don't know how good or bad the domain is with the negatives reviews my other post had regarding hyphens.

Last edited by barcodes; 12-11-2011 at 06:26 PM..
barcodes is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote