View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 08:33 PM  
fletchtoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocktrader23 View Post
Never done a lick of business with the guy but damn you could not get any nicer. He's hit me up out of the blue before to tell me not to worry about trolls as they weren't worth the time. When I told him I didn't mind and they actually made me money he said something to the effect of "Carry on then, just checking on you. " He also helped me out with some information on a business that would have directly competed with his had I continued. I've never seen a bad word about him in all my time online from anyone. Great guy.

Donation sent, I wish it were more.
Thank you for the kind words about Todd. I never got into his biz too much with what he did on the boards, but I knew he was liked. It was very evident every time we went to an industry convention or get together. He knew a lot of people and many knew him and we had a lot of fun times. He f'in loved this industry and he loved this community man. We always said that if we could make money selling paper clips we would be doin it....but really he was always glad we were making our livings with the T&A.

Thanks for the donation. Don't wish it was more. Times are tough I know and every little bit helps. You're awesome.
fletchtoy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote