View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 06:26 PM  
fletchtoy

THANKS Everyone for RIP TODD/aka Sextoyking...

Hello everyone. Fletch here. Many of you know me and probably most never heard of me. I’ve never gotten on the boards much. If you do know me it is because you knew Todd Ostrer (aka Sextoyking). I was Todd’s business partner for over 17 years. Todd was always the front man for our company (the board whore if you will). I was always the behind the scenes guy. I apologize for not being the first to let everyone know about Todd’s passing. It was my intention to do so, however, I have been dealing with a lot as you can imagine. I heard from others that a nice thread was started about him. I’ve read it and want to thank you for all the nice comments and condolences.

Todd was dealing with a lot of health issues and it took its toll on him. He was a big part of our company and our business suffered greatly without him at full speed and at the helm. Financially it devastated him. I just didn’t know to what extent until his passing. He leaves behind 5 daughters and a grandson, the youngest daughter of which is 10 years old and they literally have nothing. They desperately need help to pay for funeral expenses, medical bills and transition to life without their dad whom was their sole provider.

Todd and I are old school having been around since the beginning. You all were family to him and why I am reaching out to all of you for a call to action for his family. In the past when one of our own was in need we all stepped up to help out and Todd was usually the first one in line if he didn’t get things started himself first. He was a generous soul and our community is and always has been too.

With the help of our old partner Peter Felix (from webinc.com design days) and his company krea.com and kreadult.com I have put up a donation website for Todd’s family. A special thanks to him for his help in getting this done and set up so quickly.

I respectfully ask this community and those that knew Todd either personally or professionally for their help through donations in any amount and thank you in advance for your support and generosity. It goes without saying that, in these times, it is tough for almost everyone and giving a donation in any amount is a stretch and sacrifice. However, if you can find it in your hearts to help his family it would be so greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time. Thank you in advance for your generosity. Donations can be made by:

- Going to toddostrerfund dot com and clicking the donation button

- Directly at any US BANK branch under the name Todd A. Ostrer Family Memorial Fund

- By mail to: Todd A. Ostrer Family Memorial Fund, PO Box 1697, Gresham, OR, 97030

On a side note I also want to thank Forest. I heard he is starting up the Adopt a Child/Family for Christmas cause again in Todd’s memory. Todd was Jewish, but he always had a soft spot for Christmas and the kids. So, please also support Forest and http://www.angelsgivingtree.org.

Thanks again everyone. Fletch

Last edited by Eric; 11-10-2011 at 11:25 AM..
fletchtoy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote