Industry Role:
put another log on the fire

cook me up some bacon and some beans

which is just what i'm eating

beans, bacon, onions and beer. whoa yeah, man food

Lets go watch some Baddog pics! Yippie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
It was a real meteor all right. Between meteors and volcanoes there were plenty of things to contribute to the demise of the dinosaur.

One of the things I enjoy the most about my travels is the geology I run across. I may have to go back to school because I know it would enhance my travels if I was able to readily look at the side of some cliff and know what era was being exposed.

I have definitely learned more about volcanoes and how they helped shape this country. That City of Rocks pic was an example of volcanic rock. It is truly amazing when you see how flat it is around there, then all of a sudden you have this cluster of big ass rocks.
OK I kind of thought so hehe I guess it pulverizes upon impact. Obviously before mankind inhabited the United States or Earth for that matter. Pretty crazy. And then they built a town down there. Crazy stuff.

Yeah the West is full of geogological wonders involving the glaciers and other stuff. Do we have a geologist in the bldg?

Excellent pics man. Just what I wanted to see.. wild west towns. So cool.

Frontier Village, Jamestown, ND

makes ya want to have a pair of cowboy boots on, be kind of narrow at the hip, and broad at the shoulder and walk up that wood sidewalk.

look like a lil school house maybe

Cody, WY

i wonder if they would have went for any of my shilly shally or if Festus would have gave me one of those looks hehe I am really too girlie to live back then, hard life, work all the time, id be all angry all the time, prob die young like Billy the Kid from a life of crime. You KNOW I would have been on a wanted poster..

Vjo (alias Catman) - Wanted Dead or Alive For shooting up the GFY bar one Friday night and killing two bystanders.. believed to be hiding in THITW.

Calico, CA

Can I admit something here I must admit I am one of guys who find abandoned places or old west buildings extremely erotic. Altho in reality the only one around would be Festus gaurding me LOL

Maybe Miss Kitty would bring me meals.. ..one time when Festus was out Miss Kitty made the mistake of entering the cell and BAM I jumped her... LOL

very nice western flaver, very nice feeling, takes ya back to the morning of 1867 when you were just a lil whipper snapper, coming out to greet the day and place you grew up in

Hannibal, MO

That seems to fit Hannibal, MO

Aaah Mark Twain, what a cool dude, prob as cool dude as Wild Bill. What a life he had.

Great pics man thanks. Feel free to trhow more at us anytime

Absolutely fantastic pics.

I have to spend some time with ole Charlie around the Chuck Wagon tonight as I'm running low on grub Miss Kitty will run the Long Branch. Yeah I am the cook around here

Cooking: beef roast, beans (seasoned 4 bean mix) and about 6LBs of taco beef, lil pasta

All the cheap stuff, I mean good stuff

Work never ends in the oid west.

That Santa Esmeralda was pretty good huh. Love that Mexican type music.. see what I can find..

in the mean time..

lets go to

Waylon and Willie and the boyz

Last edited by Vjo; 11-05-2011 at 06:11 PM..
Vjo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote