View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 02:01 PM  
Vjo
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Good Morning!

Montana morn

Welcome lycos

Glad you are enjoying all the mullarky or is that mullarkey. (can i have a license to not spell correctly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterPeabody View Post
Hey VJo!!!!!!!

How's it going man? Another great thread!! Tho your avatar is making me sad/scared. LOL!!!!

Still trying to get back into the swing of things after my trips. Hehehe - 'trips'. O sweet times......

Hope all is well in Mini Soda!!!

BTW: One of my favorite southern rock bands were/are The Outlaws. Man, I think about how awesome southern rock was until Kynyrd crashed and burned and it was all over.....

Outlaws: "There Goes Another Love Song"
Heyyyyyyy OOOOOOOOOOOOO

GREAT song choice

ya know, I knew this song but never really looked into these guys, might be hearing way more..

I have created a new "speed system" for posting vids and pics. "oh great, more old vids"

I-net is slow today with Clearwire, windy out (and that is all it takes. LOL So I cant even stream a vid or even a lyrics vid, but should get better as the day goes on.

Indian Herbal Concoction (from here on aka IHC lol) plus an enjoyment of the old music (and a love for scenery pics) makes the thread better Plus we still have old west towns coming. Perfect for this time of year.

Montana mid morn

Yeah the Miss Kitty avy is a bit over the top hehe a bit like everything I do.

I am telling ya tho, If this was 1959 and you are James Arness when Amanda Blake was 30. That is some fiiiiine stuf. Timeless.

No need to be scared tho. Miss Kitty will be nice.

(Whod a thunk it? We all sit here and lust after Miss Kitty all day and night and this guy from the east walks in, this Mister Peabody, walks in the Long Branch..

(NEWLY! Where's that beer for my friend? Dont worry Newly loves it )

walks in and Miss Kitty falls head over heels for him. Festus is sooooooo jealous.

"get a rope!"

Hey! who said that. Was that fucken Billy Clanton again. Them fucken Clanton brothers. Matt! make sure my friend from the east Mister Peabody gets no guff.

Festus, throw Clanton's ass out the window. LOL

BASSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

LOL Windows are getting expensive around here

Montana

Last edited by Vjo; 11-05-2011 at 02:08 PM..
Vjo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote