View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 09:27 AM  
acctman
Confirmed User

this is my setup running dual screens two 20in on left and two 22 on right. I like the flexiblity of two computers. Less processing power, able to test on a different environment, rebooting and not having to close everything. all my server, programming and design stuff happens on the 22's. Movie watching, writing up client/business proposal, FB, Forum, posting, etc. all both computers are networked to each other so filesharing and even copy and pasting (using Mouse Without Borders) happen instantly as if i'm on that computer.

I've crashed the system on the left before and needed the other system to transfer system files to get it back up and running. good to have multiple systems. And definitely get a BlacX or similar external hard drive dock. its on the far right, really can't see it but makes docking and hot swapping hard drives for back up or general use a breeze.

desk a bit messy just got done with a project.
acctman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote