View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 06:25 PM  
Vjo
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
:stoned Outlaw Man - An Ode to the Wild West Outlaw (pics, vids, western songs, tall tales & more mullarky)

shift your mind, you are heading to somewhere different than where you came from

mandatory listening

Any old west fans here? I have always been facinated by the characters of the old west. Wild Bill Hickok, Wild Bill Longley, Butch Cassidy, Harry Longabaugh aka The Sundance Kid, Etta Place, Jesse James, The Dalton Brothers, Bob, Bill and Grat, Elfego Baca, (lol yes there was an outlaw name Elfego) Doc Holiday, Wyatt Earp and many, many more.

It was a time when anything went. Cocaine, Cannabis, Heroin, Opium were all legal. When a man was a man. When freedom was real. When time moved slow.

We are going to take a look at a few of the old characters and maybe spin a tall tale (all true of course) and just relax and fade back to 1865 to 1885.

We will be moseying along. No hurry. Time moved slow in those days as it will here.

Post your fav outlaw pics or western sounding songs, spin a tale, have a cold boy in the Long Branch saloon, pack a chew and stay a while.

Please, no hitting on Miss Kitty. Smoking is allowed. Busting a bottle over someone's head is encouraged. Substance abuse is not only encouraged but mandatory. Spitting into cans is the norm.

Hot beef sandwiches and huge cuts of meat, lots of potatos, fresh fruit pies, endless taps of beer, hot black coffee, fat stogies, homemade cigs and cannabis cigarettes is our way. The saloon hall is a haze of intoxicating smokes. Both tobacco and cannabis and other indian herbal concoctions.

Let's start with someone who wasnt really in the old west but who could have been

Beverly Louise Neill aka Miss Kitty

Born: 20-Feb-1929
Birthplace: Buffalo, NY
Died: 16-Aug-1989
Location of death: Sacramento, CA
Cause of death: AIDS

Aids? wow, very strange.

a beautiful woman to feast your eyes on after a long day in the saddle

altho an actress she embodied the saloon hall girl in our minds

a very beautiful woman who seldom took any man (other than Matt) up the stairs of the Long Branch saloon, but we all wanted to go

We will be "free flowin". I have no idea where this thread will go (if anywhere) but your ideas and input is more than welcome and will determine the path of our journey.

Post a fav outlaw and I will recap their lives.

A thread like this to be done half way right can not be hurried. In fact i may not even post no more tonight on it. But I prob will.

a very beautiful western woman

high school

I am certainly enthralled with the saloon and dance hall girls of the old west.

One time on a road trip out west we stopped at one of those western shows where they have dance hall girls. 6 Flags over Texas or somewhere.. but there was this one beautiful dance hall lady I will always remember espec those sexy tights they wear and the red ouitfits (and I was only 13)

(i must find higher res pics of the dancehall ladies in their red frillies, black stockings and western style high heels)

can can girls perform for Wild Bill and the boyz

Last edited by Vjo; 11-03-2011 at 06:36 PM..
Vjo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote