View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 04:10 PM  
dirtwars

I've been an affiliate with melissa money for about 4 years. Prolly made around 20k from her site. The program used to make a lot more money (on a good month i'd make around $1k), but even today I still make around 50-100 each month. I sell a subscription here and there probably around 2 a month at a rate of 1/1500 - 1/2000.

I'm owed a bit of money from melissa money. I'd say to be honest its bullshit to not get paid out what is owed. Steal the rebills if you want, but at least close out the bills. I'm not really surprised this is going down, but after reading the thread and hearing that no one is an affiliate, etc, and people who made money with her in the past are saying good things, etc. I just wanted to post my 2 cents.

Its strictly business. Shutting down lifetime affiliate payments is shady, but whatever it is what it is. Not paying outstanding amounts with 0 notice is bullshit. I'm sure that a lot of cash was made off this site, and a lot of things were bought, etc on that rev. Please kindly . . pay out your fucking affiliates.

Biggie do me a favor, if it ain't your fault, and your not being paid, etc.. . just post ownership details out here. Location, numbers, etc. not a problem at all. Why would you protect people that are fucking you out of cash?
dirtwars is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote