View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 12:54 PM  
Failed
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggy2 View Post
If you look carefully at my posts in ENTIRETY, that is what I did. I said I am a messenger and providing transparency. Someone said I was defending them, to which I adamantly said, no I am not. But I get the thread is long and people don't want to read. Not paying people is wrong. When I found out, I took the appropriate action of letting people know.

But I also did say they ran out of $, and this is what happens when people run out of $. Go back and re-read everything, including my posts.

Then I responded to some other random comments people posted, and now people just assume I am on their side since I am disagreeing with them over other smaller comments, so as you get lost in the little things, their perception of the big picture is now totally changed, so let me say it one more time. Not paying affiliates is wrong.
In the interests of transparency, which you're interested in providing us all with. Why not open nats back up? Why not provide screen shots of what's truly owed, the total amount of rebills, everything? I've read every post in this thread and have commented plenty of times myself, but not one time did I see you act as a messenger of transparency. The only thing I've seen is excuse after excuse of why you partnered with the other thieves, have stole every affiliates money.

For all the affiliates out there, I say again, pay attention to who shows sympathy, to who bashes affiliates for demanding what's right, and for who tells you to be quiet and move on. There is a huge amount of knowledge to be taken away from this thread!
Failed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote