View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 09:20 PM  
Pseudonymous
Photographer/Owner

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudonymous View Post
Being a solo program owner, I am pretty aware of what melissamidwest is making. Between what she still makes with 25k a day (the same type of traffic I get to mine) and the fact that she built up a huge member base so she has a ton of members retained. I can guarantee you that you guys are all being fed bullshit and they are still making a decent amount off that website.

If you receive roughly 20-25k a day, youre converting some of that. Theres no question about that, who do you think will believe otherwise? Traffic levels are public information.

20-25k a day that you receive is still more than most paysites these days.

Supz, if you ran solo girl websites, you'd understand exactly how many sales they are getting a day and that number is still higher than some newer sites.

DawsonMiller is a perfect example and shes making a few thousand a month, hasn't been active for years and has roughly the same amount of traffic, a good comparison

You are all being lied to about how they can't make a nats payment unless them to are relying on this website to pay all their bills and counting their bills towards costs. If so, at that time you go out and get a full time job instead of ripping people off.
I just looked at the traffic stats of their other websites, i didn't even take those into account - i was only referring to melissamidwest before. That network couldn't afford the affiliate software? hahaha thats a lie

This network is still grossing 5-10k a month, that's more than alot of programs out there.

Can't pay affiliates. lol biggy while you might be able to convince non program owners. I don't believe it for one second.
Pseudonymous is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote