View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 03:22 PM  
moeloubani
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpsalot View Post
Actually you are more than that. You are a defamer. You are a supporter of Radical Islamic Jihadism. You are a homophobe. You have anger issues and more than likely, you have bad breath.

My work is done here.You are your own worst enemy. You don't need me to bury you.
You just Googled me everything you posted I knew and still know is publicly available. I use my real name on the internet because I'm not afraid of who I am and I know what I support is right. I'm a transparent person and anyone can do the 0.1 second search that you just did and pull up all that info about me.

I have great breath, I have no anger issues, that last rant that you posted was made 5+ years ago and in hindsight I should have taken it easy on the guy. I have nothing against gay people.

I don't support murder in any shape way or form. Radical Islamic Jihadism? LOL

I think you're just mad that I'm such an open book and you need to keep your life so hidden. But you never have to hide when you're fighting on the side of 'good'.

Last edited by moeloubani; 10-09-2011 at 03:23 PM..
moeloubani is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote