View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 07:32 PM  
lagcam
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by plsureking View Post
the druglord that could(nt)

i heard a story about an aging druglord that went further and further into debt, putting his life and the life of his family at risk.

it wasn't that he didn't understand the drug business. he practically invented the business, over 30 years of hard work and ingenuity. but as time went by, new players came into the business, employing new tricks and new products. he dismissed them as clowns and was sure they would disappear. he stuck to his ganja trade while these other kingpins grew in wealth and power.

eventually these other lords invaded his business and territory, putting him at great risk. he tried to explain how he was once great, but they only cared about what he could do for them today. as his business sank into the ground, so did his wealth, until he was in terrible debt. he borrowed and borrowed, sure that his genius would save him.

he preached to all the young druglords about how great it was in the "good old days", but they just saw a decrepit old man nearing the end. one day the old man's debtors came calling and he had to face reality. the knowledge gained by a lifetime of work wasn't worth the braincells now holding two bullets.

that story is about all i can do for you mr. markham. you are a lost sheep...
I think you meant creditors. The old man would have been happy if his debtors came to pay him
lagcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote