View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 05:34 AM  
bluevision
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I just got fucked by an Indian company

For the first time in our 10 years of operation we have outsourced a project, a web cam site in this case. We did the design and the outsourcing company in India, which has already developed web cam software, was to connect the design to their software and do some additions that we asked for. That was over a month ago eventhough in the contract it said 7 working days. Needless to say that the site looks like crap and is not operational. Not only that but the the developer just told me that the design that we sent is too complicated for him. This he tells me a month after I sent it and after I am trying to still hold on to my client that is out of patience as well as I. Right now all I want is my $2000 back and source codes so that we can continue the project. They do not want to return our money. I am waiting for their final answer tommorow to know if they can finish the project after all and if so when. If not I will publish the name of the company so that all of you will be ware of their practices.

What options are open to me so that I get all of my money back? Or do you think that I can kiss that money goodbye?

If any of you reading this is an experienced PHP programmer or know of one please let me know. I need this project finished ASAP.

Thanks in advance!

Bluevision Productions - your one-stop-shop for Adult Web Design , Development & adult SEO/SEM

Email: contact at bluevision.co.il

bluevision is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote