View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 07:14 PM  
ErectMedia
Confirmed Chicago Pimp

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lite View Post
Why don't you use Elance? bid $100, You'll score every time. Take it from a long-timer on Elance. When you have found the right person for the job, make the deal outside the Elance chat-room (by e-mail) if the person accepts this, to pay by PP. Otherwise tell him/her that you will E-lance the first job and keep him/her on a retainer for more jobs given that you can pay with PayPal.
- It's a game but 10's of thousands of pros are out there and most do a great job - and it's fun to "hire" people too

Good luck!
Thanks I'll keep it in mind Figured with this economy posting an ad would fill the inbox but doubt many read this section as I only got 2 responses. I got 2 guys I normally use but was looking to expand my pool for future work as I always need headers, logos, banners mostly mainstream as I always have at least 400-500 domains and slowly but surely the better ones are getting developed.
ErectMedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote