View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 10:14 AM  
CXA
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Thanx to the guys that have contacted me about this.

I am almost done putting the spreadsheet together with the relevant info you'll need to analyze this offering.

I apologize. I really should have had it ready when I posted this thread.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

--- For now I want to market this as a package deal. Please don't ask me to quote you for cherry-picked links. I may change my mind on this later but I doubt it.

--- At this moment the network isn't getting much traffic. That's to be expected. We haven't bought or traded any clicks yet. That will come very soon, once we get the sites "whipped into shape"

--- I didn't make this clear in the original post. Once we start getting traffic you will get some user-visible space (Banner, Link, Thumb, Video, etc) on all or part of the network FOR FREE ... FOREVER.

--- QUESTION: How much would a high-visibility banner be worth if the Network was getting ONE MILLION UNIQUES A DAY? ... TWO MILLION? ... FIVE MILLION?

---This is a tremendous deal for the discriminating webmaster who knows how to spot an "Up & Comer"

A FRIENDLY WORD OF CAUTION:

There are plenty of skeezy link deals around with all kinds of numbers. I am not an SEO expert, but I know enough to stay far away from those "deals". I sure as heck don't want to see my "Money Sites" get "Black Holed" by the search engines because a shit-load of links started pointing at me in a couple of days. Or, because every site has the same coding. Etc ... etc ... etc

DON'T LET THIS SLIP BY YOU:

There are only FIVE SPOTS AVAILABLE at this price. Don't procrastinate. Hit it today

[email protected]
CXA is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote