View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 07:16 PM  
brentbacardi
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I can't speak towards the credibility/good quality/etc or anything like that of this offer.

The principle behind it seems legit though to open the business entity...

1. I have had a business entity I opened in one state and I then moved to another a few years later. It was still treated as being a resident of the state it was opened and registered in.

2. Its not illegal for "skipping" on taxes as you would still pay California state taxes when you took your "pay check" that you need to report as income in which will get state taxed like fuck... we know they rapin everybody out there.

3. Who cares what amazon thinks? If you fill out the forms truthfully and amazon accepts you and pays you then fuck them... seriously, what can they do? Plus the only reason they cancelled cali affiliates is because the sales tax, which if they don't need to pay it through your out of state corp, why would they care you were back in as an affiliate?
brentbacardi is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote