View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 12:15 PM  
SallyRand
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
lol. This is not harassment. I have actually been trying to help you out here.

You state that it is acceptable to Amazon. I have read their terms and they do not address corporate entities in any manner. So, you are surmising that when they say "You" in their terms that that may be a normal person "You" or a corporate citizen "You", or either or. But you are surmising or assuming that, if you will.

You could actually ask them and if they said yes, it is acceptable (as I assume they might) then you would have a statement from them that you could back up your statements with.

Simple as that.

As I said earlier. Good luck in your efforts.

Yeah, right but rather than waste a lot of time emailing Amazon, I simply signed up with Amazon myself, using my corporate info and my corporate bank account. Following is the text of the email I received from Amazon with private information removed; they will probably not like my website as it has little content but the point is that I was indeed able to sign up as a KANSAS CORPORATION using my CORPORATE BANKING INFORMATION AND EIN!:

"Thank you for applying to the Amazon.com Associates Program, XXXXinc-XX!

Thank you for applying to the Amazon.com Associates Program. You'll receive another email from us officially welcoming you to the Program once we've reviewed your Web site. You have been granted full access to Associates Central--the online resource area for Amazon.com Associates. It provides a complete range of features for exclusive use by our Associates. You may log in to Associates Central 24-hours a day to:

Build new links
Generate online earnings reports
Access our extensive graphics library
Update your account information
Get the latest news about what's new at Amazon.com
Learn how to increase referral fees
Please bookmark this page for future reference.

http://affiliate-program.amazon.com

Thank you for joining the Amazon.com Associates Program. We look forward to working with you!

The Associates Program Staff
Amazon.com Associates Program
http://affiliate-program.amazon.com

P.S. Please note for future reference that your unique Associates ID is XXXinc-XX. You may occasionally need to provide this information to verify your account with us.

If, for some reason, you are unable to access Associates Central at this time you can still create a homepage link by following these directions:

This is your unique Amazon.com Home Page Linking Format:

[url]http://www.amazon.com?_encoding=UTFXXXXX=XXXinc-XX[url]

Here's how the link should look in your HTML document:

(Redacted for privacy reasons)

Shop at Amazon.com!"

Last edited by SallyRand; 07-02-2011 at 12:20 PM..
SallyRand is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote