View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 09:48 AM  
SallyRand
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
Ok, now, how about an answer to my question in plain simple terms for us stupid folk.

Do you have something from Amazon stating this is acceptable to them? (This is a yes/no question so if you type more than 3 characters you are doing something wrong)

Thanx in advance...
Yes.

You know you can't type only three letters in a reply here, so stop being disingenuous.

Please see TOS of Amazon associates.

TOS are TOS, just like on any other affiliate program. You don't need PERMISSION to abide by the TOS.

Amazon accepts affiliates from KANSAS, as KANSAS is not a BANNED state, therefore any business entity located in KANSAS can sign up as an affilate, just as any business entity in any other UNBANNED state may sign up as an affilate with Amazon.

You can sign up with a KANSAS corporation here:

https://affiliate-program.amazon.com...ply-login.html

You do not need any special approval to sign up from a state WHICH IS NOT BANNED!

You are treading on harrassment here, so you should watch your step.

https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1017967

"New Forum Rules!
All existing GFY rules stand in this forum.

Additionally, there will be a few other rules.

1) Stick To Business - This is not a place for fucking around. There is a forum for that, take it there.
2) Trolling - Any and all trolling in this forum will be punished with a ban. No questions asked.
3) Announcements - One time company or program announcement. Spamming this forum will result in a warning, further spamming will result in a ban. If you want to make more than one announcement becoming an advertiser by contacting me eric @T AVN DOT com.
4) Adult Related Items - Adult related items should be posted in the proper forums, posting them here will result in them being moved. Multiple violations of this rule will result in banning. Sigs exempt.

Keep the forum clean and we will all make some money.