View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 02:26 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamianJ View Post
Hey Paul, why not just post the rushes? Fabien clearly isn't going to use your film, so let us all learn from your expertise.
And therefore braking the contract I signed.

Have any other bright ideas?

I think the best thing is to ask Fabian, it's his video.

I saw on the camera it was far in advance of what they have on the Mofos site. IMO
It had more purpose, the connection between me and Sandra was far better than Mofos shooters get, also it wasn't just another girl on another sofa type content.

The stills also were far in advance of what most sites have, range of poses, number of images, covering all the positions. But this is to be expected as I was selling to magazines and that's a tough market.

Why it hasn't been shown is a mystery. If it was crap I'm pretty sure Fabian would love to put it up. If it had any real flaws also it would of gone up. However if it was good, would it put Fabian in a position of having to do something about Mofos content?

He did have a competition to find new shooters after I posted a few reviews and sent more to him. Of course something like that would of been planned a long way before I made any comments. And it was pure coincidence. But it seems the guy shooting in a studio, who was pretty bad, isn't doing much now. And we have no more Irish jig scenes.

Pure coincidence of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry7
No Video....

No "making of Video"

No e-book....
The video is no longer down to me, nor is the documentary, the E Book is on the back burner.

While sorting out some of the stuff we brought home and stored in the loft, we found folders of old negatives and tapes. Scanning negatives now and will start editing videos soon. This is new content for Astral Blue. Which is more important than an E book.

Damian can now jump in and scream lies, even though he know it exists in a preliminary stage.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote