Old 06-24-2011, 10:29 AM  
Adam X
Now Giving 1 Fuck Daily

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical View Post
Informational post only: He does have 14 years of experience. I have known
him since back then. He is old-school. And I never knew him as scammy in
any way. I have not spoken with him for prob 5 years or so.
Thanks C. Yep I was at the first IA2000 before it ever became internext.. had goe.com back in 96 I think and pussyvision.com in 97, ran those for a few years, did well before selling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ********** View Post
Hi Adam,

You've already got the software and the girls. All you need is traffic and management. Why do you need $300,000? And why would you give up 50% for only $300,000 when you have already put all the work in yourself?

Next, Some time ago you were selling the exclusive contact lists of chat models for tens of thousands of dollars, and now you are seeking investors for your own cam site. This seems like a conflict of interest to me.

No disrespect intended, just trying to understand a few things...
YYYeaah that turned out whack.. Charger aka Joe or whatever he's going by turned out to be a scammer. I took heat for referring to him as a partner and doing promo. Hadn't been burned like that ever.

My new site is for real of course, the opp is genuine. I don't have traffic therefore the investment opp is available. I did make plenty of my own contacts for girls/studios and there are many here in L.A. who're ready to go. Not necessarily giving 50%. Terms are negotiable depending on investment.

Last edited by Adam X; 06-24-2011 at 10:31 AM..
Adam X is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote