View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 12:22 AM  
Jon
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam X View Post
1MM for a 1 year look.. its not unheard of. Most people claim it takes a mil now. But 6 mo can be done for less than 5. Thats without a traffic partner.. with one we'll still need to drop money into it.

Who are you Jon and whats your beef? I'm your new project? Well that just says it all. Guy can't even look for honest biz partners without people like you comin out. Unreal.. but in this world, figures. U sound like that guy Joe from the gfy scammer thread aka Charger who ripped me off. NM I have enough to deal with.
lol... Do you really think you can get away with being a scammy fuck because you're pretending to be busy over there? Your logic is just.. amazing on so many levels.

I like how you pretend to use misdirection and play yourself off as the victim... What a toolbag.

My beef? Simple. You are a liar. You've never cheated me, nor do I think you've cheated friends here, but you are SO BLATANTLY OBVIOUS about it.. and you just keep coming back with the same shit over and over again, just contradicting yourself, and very few of the many imbeciles here pick up on it... clearly, no one here is going to stop you or teach you a lesson. So because I am so good at dealing with scumbags like you on the interwebz, I've appointed myself as the do'er of good deeds to expose you for whom you are.

Now.. what are some good keywords you would really not want to rank for? I sure hope your employers at JuicyAds don't suffer any blow back from your dealings, because they are good guys, but there is just no way they will want to be tied to you anymore. What will JVG say when he sees what you have been up to? Do you think he knows what you have been telling "potential investors and honest partners" in your chats?? You know, the stuff about you being the biggest deal maker for his "shitty company" without you there... ??? Woooo JuicyAds meets JuicyDetails!

OR...

What do we have here??

A conversation you had with my friend when she hit you up about removing photos of one of her cam models from your awesome demo site??

Adam X (10:11:23 PM):anything you have is a demo from my developers in europe.. it was their example to me nothing more.. its just a pic they used to show me how they'd design the site..

Why AdamX... that doesn't sound like you had very much to do with the creation of the site and software at all... So you're just trying to sell something that you had NO hand in creating?? Alright, nothing wrong with that, but that's not what you are claiming at all, is it??? No sir.. you are claiming to have created this amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing site/software that you value at over $1 MILLLLLLLLION dolla$!

How did you even come up with that valuation? Dart board style right?

See.. the problem with you is that you are not a dumb fuck like we all first thought. No, you are worse, because you have absolute intentions to do ZERO and bring ZERO to the table, in exchange for MONIES based on ZERO... and you want to be compensated or rewarded for making a thread or two per month on here. So you are intentionally trying to scam people out of money. That is what a scammer is.

But hey, you're probably going to use the cash for something really good... like collector items from the movie sets of Twilight right??? You really should consider a career as a hedge fund manager, because you are just really AWESOME at finding GREAT investments that no one else knows about... you deal maker you!!!

Nice set of bookmarks on your browser... And what a lovely suited theme, the same ones that angry and depressed kids in HS are sporting! You really have grown!

Last edited by Jon; 06-24-2011 at 12:24 AM..
Jon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote