Thread: money on blogs
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 10:26 AM  
MediumPimpin
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterPeabody View Post
Hey man, great posts in this thread thank you!! I'm in a similar boat but I chose paysites over blogs and sponsers. LOL I started 2.5 years ago with 5 websites, now I have 29 paysites (and growing, a new one a month or so). I work 7 days a week. I have absolutely no ass left, I've worked it off. LOL

But NOW I want to build a blog network EXACTLY because of what you just said: the affiliate model is slowing down and having YOUR OWN INTERNAL TRAFFIC SOURCES is the Key to long-term stability in an unstable adult world. Or, as stable as you could get, I suppose.

So I ask you: How do you MANAGE all those blogs? What tools do you use to not get confused? LOL Also: if you have 600 blogs obviously you don't update them all 3 times a week or more because that would be around 1800 posts a week, every week, and even if you paid for those number of posts it seems like a lot.

Thanks again, you're an inspiration!!
We try and update them at least once a month the more popular ones get more posts. I have a Spread Sheet on Google docs that I use to keep then listed and when they have been updated. Other then that we use no tools, we just build and post like mad, when we see a blog doing good we just post more on it.