View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 03:31 AM  
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy View Post
Good idea that i have not developed myself because lack of resources and time.

If you can wait those two years without profit, push it a ton and innovate enough, it could mean good long term profit from a huge database of members to who you can sell anything later or just sell advertising space to adult companies (see FB model, i bet that is your idea).
We're not entirely following the Facebook business model, we have a few innovations that will help monetize the site in a slightly different way. We are going to introduce these over time going forward.

Quote:
Update: I tried to signup as webmaster but it seems I was sent to the standard member registration form... if there is no difference between webmaster/affiliate and standard member, I have zero interest, sorry.
There is no difference, the same points system applies to webmasters and users, we do not really want affiliates who have not used and are not a member of the site. We're different from the normal affiliate model and we like it that way.

Thanks for the feedback.
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote